Things To Do in Isle of Wight. The Isle of Wight is an island off the south coast of England. It’s known for its beaches and seafront promenades such as sandy Shanklin Beach and south-facing Ventnor Beach, which is dotted with vintage beach huts.
Also Read: Baby Toys 0-6 Months
Things To Do in Isle of Wight
What can you do on the Isle of Wight for free?
- Walk the cliffs at Brook and explore the landslides.
- Fly a kite on Ryde sands.
- Listen to the Monks sing Gregorian chant at Quarr Abbey.
- Take in the art exhibitions in Quay Arts in Newport.
- Search for vintage treasures in Ventnor.
Are attractions open in Isle of Wight?
What is the nicest part of Isle of Wight?
- Shanklin – best for walkers.
- Cowes – best for history buffs.
- Sandown – best for young families.
- Ryde – best for beach lovers.
- Ventnor – best for group getaways.
- Carisbrooke – best for nature lovers.
- Wootton Bridge – best for romantic getaways.
- Newport – best for short breaks.
What is there to do on the Isle of Wight today?
- Dinosaur Isle, Sandown.
- Blackgang Chine, Ventnor.
- Osborne House Queen Victoria’s country home, Cowes.
- The Needles, Alum Bay.
- Monkey Haven, Newport.
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Ryde.
- Robin Hill Country Park, Arreton.
- Carisbrooke Castle, Newport.